The 25th Hour

..After Night Before Dawn

The Perfect Being

Pre-Script :One of my friend updated the following status on his fb :
When Apples were 3 and we were 4 ...my mom said "I don't like apples"
..and to torture you all..it reminded me of my following poem which i wrote when i was 14 (and edited when i was 16)..It's kiddish but the closest thing to my heart i would have ever written..Enjoy!


When I was four :
A heartily smiling face,
Looking down on me,
Swinging me with full pace,
Grabbing me with both hands,

The only one,
To be happy
When i passed step one

--She is my mother
The first memory of her.

When I was ten :


Tightly, steadily holding papers,
Asking a familiar face,
To fill them up,
Standing worried in a new school,

The only one
Though literally illiterate
Getting my admission done

--She is my Mother
One of the faintest memory of her

When I was thirteen :

Trying to console me,
Standing beside my bed,
Arranging the pills and syrup,
Moving fingers through my hair,

The only one
Greatly afraid
Still making me stand operation

--She is my mother
The most heartwarming memory of her

When i was fourteen :

Making me rest in her lap,
Encouraging me with most zealous words,
Unknown with Boards,
But preparing me for the trial,

The only one
Mysteriously filled
With moral information

--She is my mother
The most lovely memory of her
.


When i am sixteen :

Ready for the most wisest advice,
Ready for the most warmest lap,
Ready for the most genuine care,
Ready for the friend in need,

Ready for the only one
I know will be with me
Always, at any situation

--She is my mother
The perfect idol on earth
.


Post-Script :
Isn't it simply amazing how your mother understand your world better than you....even when you refuse to admit that.. :)

3 comments:

Beautiful words to describe the most sacred human relationship! very nicely brought up!


PS. loved your blog template.

 

@neeraj thanks :)

@Surbhi yup its the most sacred yet forgotten relatioship..mostly because expectations are only from one side..mothers do there job AND MORE THAN THAT...but hardly expect anything back..

thanks for likin the template :)

 

Post a Comment